All of our corals are guaranteed to arrive alive.
· You must sign and receive the package on the FIRST delivery attempt or guarantee is void.
· Packages shipped to a FedEx hold facility must be picked up within the first three hours of opening or guarantee is void.
· Each coral is carefully inspected, prior to shipping, and will only be shipped if it meets our quality standards.
· If any of your livestock arrives dead, you must notify us via email of the DOA items within 2 hours of delivery.
· A clear photo of the dead specimen must be included in your email. We may ask that the coral skeleton be shipped back to us. In the event that a coral arrives stressed or damaged, we ask that you allow 2-3 weeks for the coral to be evaluated for DOA credit. Many corals bounce back and begin to quickly recover from shipping stress.
· DOA credits will be applied in the form of a merchandise credit towards another order. This credit will be valid for 3 months from the date of issuance. There is no refund on shipping.
· Delays caused by the shipper due to weather, mechanical failures, etc. which result in loss will not be covered under our Live Arrival Guarantee. Unfortunately, once the package is out of our hands there is really nothing we can do about it.